Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration for 2011

I came across a collection of prophetic words for 2011 that were both inspirational and motivational to me. I felt a connection to the words in my spirit. Many of the prophecies concerning God's preparation for His bride are becoming (and have been becoming) manifest in my life, and they depict the feelings I have been sensing from God's Spirit over the last several months. I am looking forward to how God can use me for the greatest move of His Kingdom on Earth, and I am so thankful that God has chosen to train me to be a better warrior for His heavenly army. I am motivated to draw near to God this year, and I anticipate that He will do marvelous works this year. I hope you will find these words equally encouraging and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment